I recently discussed in a tutorial the best way to present my final work. Submitting files on a CD or USB stick seems inadequate and not in the spirit of the project, and simply mounting the final images would not be showing them in their proper context.
To bring the submitted work back around to the theme of my project, it was suggested I try to show the images in a "live" context, even if just through photography or digital manipulation. I like the idea of the project's final presentation playing with "digital vs physical" - a digital image superimposed into a scene depicting a physical context, then being printed and presented in a physical format.
If I can pull off such a thing, I think it would reinforce the cross-media themes of my project and give my submission the dynamism and polish it needs.
Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Marisa...if you didnt watch Imagine on BBC1 last night its on iplayer...all about the Book vs Digital
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01871m9/Imagine_Winter_2011_Books_The_Last_Chapter/
John